miércoles, 24 de junio de 2015

My Favorite Photograph

Now I’m going to talk about a beautiful picture that it’s very important for me, not for the quality or the loveliness, is because the person and the animal that it show are very important for me.
I took this photo, like a selfie, in the Easter week in my car, going to the beach. It shows my only sister and my dog call Mona that were very important in my life. My sister is 4 years older than me but the difference of age don’t exist because we are mentally younger to our age (my sister more!! Because is older hahahaha). So, I have a good relationship with her, and many time travels together, like in the photo.
The dog, is 1 year and 4 months old and she come to home 1 year ago. She is a very especial dog because first of all she is bigger than I thought she will be. Second she is the most pampered dog in the world and third she is very funny.
 
 
 
That’s why I choose this photo, because it show many things that are important to me. 

3 comentarios: