miércoles, 15 de abril de 2015

Hello!

My name is Francisca Muñoz Zelada. I was born in Santiago de Chile on October 28th of 1994. If you know a little of math you will know my age (20 years c:). I spent all my life in the same school called Saint Gabriel’s that is located near my home. But now I’m too old to be in the school, so I’m studying Odontology in the Universidad de Chile that is located in Independencia district. The members of my family are my mother, Juana, and my sister, Natalia. You can think that my family is very little and I agree, but one thing in favor: it's cheaper to travel to other countries. I spend my free time watching TV and doing some art attacks. My hobbies are playing volleyball, go to the beach and being scout. My favorite fruit are strawberries and watermelons.

2 comentarios: