miércoles, 22 de abril de 2015

My life in the University


First of all, the last year I studied Bachillerato in the University so in this term I don’t have many subjects because I didn't get all the subjects recognized . So now the subjects that I’m doing are english, that is very funny because I don’t have to study, it’s only learn and practice how to speak in English. Society and Culture is a very relaxing subject because the only thing that we are doing in the few classes is seeing old movies. Tennis is a little strange because I never in my life practice this sport, but is very easy the things that I’m learning.
The extracurriculars activities that I’m taking are volleyball. This sport is very funny and more if it’s in the university because we can meet guys of other levels.

What I expect from this new academic period is to search my own identity and recover all the energy that the lasts year I spend. 

6 comentarios:

  1. that is very cool i hope you do well on tennis matches

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's aproaching the second semester!! I hope you are full of energy Fran!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's aproaching the second semester!! I hope you are full of energy Fran!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. We are mate of volleyball jajajaja it's so funny and put away from me all the stress of the week!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. in the second semester you have ti study a lot

    ResponderEliminar