jueves, 13 de agosto de 2015

Evaluation of your Blogging Experience


What I think about my experience of writing in a blog is that it is a good idea to practice English, like how to write and how to speak. Also it helps a lot to know unusual things of my classmates because in a normal day we don´t talk about a travels or photographs that are important for me or like simple things that we have in home for example the TV.

With this experience my writing skills have developed a lot, because for me now is easier writing in English than years ago. Like I have already said, this is a good idea to practice this language and this will help as in the future, when we have to read some articles of other countries or to speak to people of different parts of the world.

In the blog activities I would do more group things like to write a letter to a classmate and then then he have to answer it or to write together a fiction history. These group activities will help as with the emotional intelligence and with the grammatical things because in those cases we can agree of what we wrote in the blog.

Other things that I would like to write about are:
  • ·         My pet
  • ·         My best friend
  • ·         My favorite sport

1 comentario: