jueves, 13 de agosto de 2015

My Dreams

What I really want to do with my life is to be rich and travel to all the countries that it be possible. I think that travel gives you too many experiences because you know  different cultures and with different thoughts of the world. That’s why I want to travel to many countries because I would be a better person with a hug view of the life and the world.

If this dream came true, my life will change a lot because I will be more independent and and I'll have more confidence in myself. In the family life I will be very alone because my mother and my sister will stay in Chile and I will stay in different countries.
The University, money, fears, family, society, fiends and myself are the things that stop me from achieving my dreams.

I think that there are many things that I can change to be possible my dream. The only thing that is too difficult to have but it will help a lot to achieve my dreams is the money, because  if I be rich I will not be careful in what things I spend my money and I can used to pay all the flies to the different countries.

Other dreams that I have is to be a famous actress of Hollywood and be married with Zac Efron because he is handsome and when I see his movies I fall in love of him.

2 comentarios:

  1. I hope I could travel a lot too. There are many places to know!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It´s difficult to have a lot money to travel, but If you work in the future, it is possible

    ResponderEliminar